Neo-Angle Shower Doors in NYC
What are Neo-Angle Shower Doors?
A neo-angle shower door consists of 3 angled glass panels. One of them is glass door and two are fixed glass side panels, which are placed between 2 corner walls.
If you are looking for a space-saving option, it can offer plenty of shower space, easily meeting the layout and personal preferences of your bathroom.
OUR WORKS ON NEO-ANGLE SHOWER DOORS
Here are the to things to consider about the neo-angle shower doors.
- For a small bathroom, a neo-angle shower door can be a real space saver, as a corner shower door configuration cuts across the 90° angle created by a corner shower.
- There are two smaller side panels running perpendicular to two side walls with the door centered between them.
- Good water proof performance.
- High density aluminum alloy frame, luxurious and elegant.
- Tempered glass, safe and reliable.
NEO-ANGLE SHOWER DOORS PROJECTS
GlasscoNY has over 10 years of experience in neo-angle shower doors. We have developed our own professional approach regarding the design to development and installation of neo-angle shower doors. Our commitment to perfection has served our customers for years, breeding recurring business and bringing new customers here in New York City and surrounding cities in New York.
We regularly research the market to keep the track of the latest innovative selections in glass and hardware, at the same time keeping the prices at competitive levels. We also appreciate your time, that’s why we approach each job with rapid response to make sure our customers meet their deadlines and come in on budget.
No matter what your shower door needs are. From a singular shower door installation to multi-family and hotel renovations, our highly experienced team is ready to help assure your next project surpasses expectations.
- Measure along the wall from corner of finished wall to end of threshold.
- Measure the width along the exterior of the threshold from finished wall to the end of the first angle.
- Measure the height of the wall from the top of the base to the top of the wall.