SHOWER DOORS IN NEW YORK
Our massive range of standard and glass shower doors NYC features everything you could want when planning your bathroom. You can choose from sliding, pivot, bi-fold and hinged styles to transform the look to experience new feelings with your new custom shower room.
Some questions you can expect that we will ask you
Think about these ahead of time to get the most out of your preliminary visit.
- What are the measurements for your shower space?
- What is your project timeline? If you’re installing new wall materials such as tile, know when this should be finished to get an exact measurement.
- What’s the completed bathroom style you want to have? What kind of finishes are on your sink faucets and other fixtures?
- How would you like your shower door to function? Here’s where you can go into detail about how you’d like the door to operate, what obstructions may be in the space, and any designer accessories you may want to include.
- How will the door be installed? Heavy glass shower doors and custom frameless doors need expert installation. Your dealer can help connect you with expert contractors in your area.
If you don’t know the answer, there is nothing to worry about as we’ll provide the best solution once we meet for your glass shower doors in New York!
Gallery: Shower Doors in New York
Find out glass shower enclosures, shower enclosure, glass products, glass panel, sliding doors in New York NY, Brooklyn NY, Staten Island.
Average cost of standard shower doors NYC: $1200 – $1800. Typical range: $1000 – $2000. Low end: $500 – $1000. High end: $2500 – $4000.
The average cost of a glass shower door installation is $909. Most homeowners pay around $550 to $1250 USD. The exact amount depends on door size, glass and types.
In general, the width of a shower door should be 22 to 36 inches. In case the width is longer than 36 inches, you should include an extra panel to the door to support the structure’s weight.
Replacing only shower doors with a new piece can save on the large cost of ripping out your entire shower’s base and walls.
Typical three-panel frameless shower doors installation takes 2 to 4 hours. A single frameless shower door installation takes an hour and a half.